SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global customized premixes market size is expected to reach USD 2.28 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2020 to 2027. The market growth is primarily attributed to growing consumer inclination towards consuming nutritious products to overcome the existing health issues or ward off illness and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By form, powder-based customized premixes accounted for a share of over 57.0% in terms of revenue in 2019 and are likely to witness substantial growth over the forecast owing to its superior benefits, including cost effectiveness, convenient packaging, stability, and flexibility
- The vitamins-based nutrient segment accounted for more than 36.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. The rapidly expanding wellness industry and the rising demand for healthier and nutritional foods are likely to increase the consumption of vitamins in food and beverages application substantially
- The demand for products blended with multiple nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nucleotides, is increasing as they provide multiple health benefits and reduce the need to spend on each ingredient separately. Additionally, growing initiatives by the government to promote food fortification are fueling the demand for customized premixes, particularly in developing countries
- In August 2019, Prinova Group LLC established a new sales office in Sydney, Australia to supply nutritional premixes in the Australia and New Zealand markets from its China facility. The demand for nutritional premixes in the Australia and New Zealand markets is driven by the applications, including supplements, dairy, and sports nutrition.
Read 145 page research report with ToC on “Customized Premixes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Nutrient (Vitamins, Minerals), By Form (Powder, Liquid), By Function, By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/customized-premixes-market
Fortified foods possess medical properties that provide healing benefits apart from energy and essential nutrients. Additionally, various awareness campaigns run by government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and key market players have boosted consumer understanding pertaining to the nutritional benefits of the customized premixes, which, in turn, is projected to fuel the market growth. For instance, in November 2019, Koninklijke DSM N.V. launched a campaign in Chennai to increase awareness among the consumers about health issues caused by iron deficiency and promote the consumption of fortified foods.
Vitamins and minerals are the most widely consumed premixes globally as these nutrients are essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and D as well as minerals such as potassium, calcium, selenium, and manganese are used in various applications, including food and beverages, dietary supplements, and nutrition products, due to their superior benefits, such as improved bone health, skin health, immune system, and energy metabolism.
The popularity of products positioned around improved functioning of the immune system and physical and mental well-being is rising worldwide. The demand for immunity boosting products increased at a significant rate amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, a growing emphasis on weight management is likely to fuel the demand for customized premixes
Grand View Research has segmented the global customized premixes market on the basis of nutrient, form, function, application, and region:
- Customized Premixes Nutrient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Amino Acids
- Customized Premixes Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Customized Premixes Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Bone Health
- Skin Health
- Customized Premixes Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Dietary Supplements
- Nutrition Products
- Customized Premixes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Customized Premixes Market
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Glanbia plc
- Corbion N.V.
- Vitablend Netherland B.V.
- Prinova Group LLC
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- SternVitamin GmbH & Co. KG
- Wright Enrichment Inc.
- Provimi Animal Nutrition India Pvt. Ltd.
- Utrix S.A.L
- ADM Animal Nutrition
- BI Nutraceuticals
- Farbest Brands
- Piramal Group
Find more research reports on Nutraceuticals & Functional Foods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Amino Acids Market – The global amino acids market size was valued at USD 21.18 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2020 to 2027.
- Dietary Supplements Market – The global dietary supplements market size was estimated at USD 123.28 billion in 2019 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
- Nutraceutical Market – The global nutraceutical market size was valued at USD 382.51 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.